[NBLUG/talk] Need a LAMP Contact Manager

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Sat Jun 5 14:46:56 PDT 2004

Mark,

I owe you a coffee.

Egroupware really fits the need. I've been using it for about a week now, and
aside from finding it's unique button placements, I'm very happy with it.
It replaces Webcalendar, ToDoList, and A2Z for me all in one app. AND they're
integrated!

One of these days I'll write a nice OpenOffice template for printing out a
visually pleasing day and month calendar, and contact pages.

I'll let you know if you're interested.

Thanks again.

Bob