[NBLUG/talk] Apache.

Murdock, Matt Matt.Murdock at brooks.com
Tue Mar 2 13:17:04 PST 2004

This may be too simple, but, create the same directory structure on www2 and
then rcp the pages to www2, then nfs mount www2 on www1 in the same
directory structure as it is on www1? The  pages would still physically be
on www2, where you want them, but, www1 still has access to them (via www2
nfs mount) and www2 does also for load balancing.
	The only drawback would be if you made changes to those pages, and
the nfs mount got unmounted, you would get old pages (unless you delete the
pages after you rcp them to www2).