[NBLUG/talk] [Fwd: [Balug-talk] Linux job for VOIP Embedded Linux Engineer]

Paul Larkin larkin at jps.net
Sun Mar 7 11:29:00 PST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Balug-talk] Linux job for VOIP Embedded Linux Engineer
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:49:53 -0800
From: Luke <luket at tsoft.com>
To: balug-talk at balug.org
<Pine.LNX.4.44.0402271406270.19495-100000 at dunhackin.org>

Hello,

The company I'm working for has an opening for an Embedded Linux software
engineer that has experience building VOIP systems software. In addition,
this person must be able to clearly speak and understand American English.

This is a permanent W-2 position in San Jose.

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please reply to me offline
with your resume or a brief description of your background.

Luket at tsoft dot com.

Thanks,
Luke