[NBLUG/talk] [March 15th Linux Users Group of Davis meeting: Network Traffic Shaping]

Troy Arnold fryman at sonic.net
Thu Mar 11 10:46:01 PST 2004

I'm going to try and go down and catch this meeting.  Gabe is an
extremely knowledgable guy, and iproute2 is something that's long been
on my wishlist to learn about.  I have room for one extra person (or two
*really* skinny people) in my truck.  There's usually traffic on I80 at
that time, so anyone leaving from Santa Rosa should do so no later than
5pm.

-troy

----- Forwarded message from nbs <nbs at sonic.net> -----