[NBLUG/talk] Need some help with XWindows

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Mar 11 15:52:00 PST 2004

Hi Todd.  Steve's suggestion of creating another new user and seeing if X is
borked there.  If that works then:

It's possible that when you deleted the user 'todd' that it didn't delete
the config files in /home/todd (or wherever 'todd's home directory is).  I
would investigate that as well.

Best of luck! :)

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116