[NBLUG/talk] How do I set apt for Debian unstable?

Paul Stagnoli paulgs at sonic.net
Sun Mar 21 20:54:01 PST 2004

Greetings!

I installed Knoppix 3.3 on my IBM A30p using the KNX-HDINSTALL script. The
installation worked great. I modified /etc/apt/sources.list to use the
"unstable" repository at Oregon State (orst.edu). Then, I spent an hour
downloading/installing all the package updates...

My question is where do I go to get the security updates for "unstable"?
Does such a thing exist or do I need to keep running apt-get upgrade to
pick-up the latest packages which are hopefully the most secure?

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Paul