[NBLUG/talk] Spam issues

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Wed May 19 09:23:17 PDT 2004

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 09:05:39AM -0700, Eric Eisenhart wrote:
> On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 08:27:51AM -0700, Steve Johnson wrote:
> > Someone posted about another spam filter out there, an alternative
> > to spamassassin..  Can you please re-post the URL?
>
> http://crm114.sourceforge.net/ ?
> http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/ ?
> procmail?

I'm not sure if I understand your post Eric, are you suggesting just using
procmail?

That would be fine and dandy if I wanted to spend my day writing
rule sets, but to be honest, I don't have the drive or the time for that.

-Steve

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."