[NBLUG/talk] kernel modules.

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Sat May 22 23:15:34 PDT 2004

I just installed fedora core 2, so far its nice, but it did have
some weird conflicts with the modules it installed by default.

by adding and removing modules, I was able to get my
system working the way I want it..   Here is the question, now
that its all set up, how do I tell linux to allways load these modules
on boot up? so i dont have to remove the unwanted module and
re-install the modules I want every time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Steve

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."