[NBLUG/talk] ADMTEK Driver, Part II: I'm an OS guinea pig

Dave Sisley dsisley at arczip.com
Thu May 27 11:25:41 PDT 2004

Thanks, troy.  I took a look through modules.conf quickly once before,
but I was looking for the name of the module itself, not my card.  I
will poke around some more in the fishin' hole when I can get a break
later.

For the record, I'm running Fedora Core 2, now.  It's an upgrade from
FC1, but I'm going to have to tweak some other stuff before I'm really
settled in here.  For instance, I don't think I have any sound.  But
that will be for another post, again when I have a little more
time. (I gotta paint the bathroom cabinets before my wife comes home!)

thanks for the tips!

-dave.