[NBLUG/talk] board nomination

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Tue Nov 16 15:52:29 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 11:35:27AM -0800, Christopher Wagner wrote:
> And if he can't nominate himself, I'll nominate him.  I've seen Dave be
> a great help over the years on the mailing list and on #nblug
> (irc.freenode.net).

FYI: self-nominations are allowed.  In fact, they're simpler for us to
handle than somebody else nominating a candidate, because we can assume that
somebody nominating themself accepts their own nomination.

OTOH, Endorsements and general discussion about why particular candidates
would be good for the job are probably an awfully good idea.
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & Director-At-Large