[NBLUG/talk] Looking for software...

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Wed Oct 27 14:52:59 PDT 2004

I'm using mailman but couldn't find any way to store the person's name
along with the email address so that I can have their name as a string
inside the email message. You know, like:

--
Dear {$name},

	We would like to introduce our new ...
--

As far as the spam thing, I'm not sure you quite understand what I'm
going for.  I'm trying to make sure that the messages that are actually

- Chris