[NBLUG/talk] Bad KMail behavior

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Wed Sep 15 23:21:00 PDT 2004

In my experience, that is what happens when KMail has been 'killed' rather
than closed. The folders become corrupt, or rather, the indeces no longer
match the actual contents of the folder.
You can delete the 'no subject' emails, close kmail properly, reopen it, and
run File/Compact All Folders to get things tidy and tight again.