[NBLUG/talk] Networking hardware which I have little or no use for.

ck3k ck3k at ck3k.org
Tue Feb 1 19:57:34 PST 2005

NBLUG.

I have some older switchs and hubs laying around the following is what I
have.

Bay Networks 24port 10baseT managed switch
Intel 16port 100base hub
Cabletron 24port 10baseT managed hub with odd lcd screen thingy

all work, just don't have a network that needs that much stuff.

If anyone has anything to trade, or just needs some hardware drop me a
line. If you have something laying around for trade, I love old school
computers and hardware (sparc, sgi, dec, etc.)

Paul "ck"