[NBLUG/talk] Debian Rescue Floppy

Mr. Jan Hearthstone hearthstone11 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 19:53:22 PST 2005

I cannot use the CD-drive.
The command "root=/dev/hda1" ( I do have hda1 where
all my files are on my laptop) returnes a message that
says that a kernel image "root/de.v" (sic!) cold not
be found.
All I need to do to my lilo is to dpkg-reconfigure it.
If I ever get to my "hda1".
I shall resist the temptation, and I shall not
re-install till Saturday, I hope.
Thanks, Hearthstone.

=====
If we,the people, were sincere about wanting Peace, then we would spend more on active creation of Peace than what we spend on the military.Legalize the Right to Sleep! http://www.modelearth.org/sleepright.htmlhttp://www.MODELEARTH.org