[NBLUG/talk] File transfers using Gaim?

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 27 11:59:29 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 10:07 -0800, Augie Schwer wrote:
> Are you running the latest and greatest Gaim? Every so often one of the
> major chat players switches up their protocols, and all the third party
> apps are left playing catch up.

Looks like Debian/testing still has 1.1.1, but the latest is 1.1.4 (no
mention of protocol changes on AOL's part, though).  Debian/unstable has
1.1.4, so I should be able to upgrade without too much difficulty.

I'll have to wait until my friend is online at the same time I am before
I know if the new version fixed the problem.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

186,282 miles per second:
	It isn't just a good idea, it's the law!