[NBLUG/talk] File transfers using Gaim?

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Mon Feb 28 10:15:51 PST 2005

I run my own jabber IM server.  The company I work for utilizes my jabber
server, we use gaim as the client both on Linux and on Windows boxen.  File
transfer works fine using gaim.  Incompatible IM protocols be damned.... a
client for this, a client for that.  Now AOL IM is integrated into M$
clients..... insidious

My .02

--
Mark Street, RHCE