[NBLUG/talk] Init script stoped working in debian.

Steve Johnson gnuguy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:32:12 PST 2005

I'm not sure when this happened, but my /etc/init.d/sendmail init
script stoped working on my debian stable box, after I noticed this, I
checked on my testing box, and it stopped working too.

I get this when I run it.

smeagol:~# /etc/init.d/sendmail stop
/etc/init.d/sendmail: line 1: ELF: command not found

This happens on both my testing and stable box, and yes I am logged in
as root when I run the command =)

Any ideas?

-Steve

--
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu