[NBLUG/talk] GPG on Windows?

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 20 22:23:36 PST 2005

I'd like to send a file to a friend in the most secure way possible.
I'm thinking that the best way to do this from Linux-to-Linux would be
using GPG, but what would be the best way to do this from
Linux-to-Windows?

It looks like Windows Privacy Tools <http://winpt.sourceforge.net/en/>
would do the trick, as it is based on GPG and thus should interoperate
with GPG on my Linux machine.  Has anyone here ever used it?  Any
comments on it (esp. how hard would it be for a non-advanced user to use
it)?  Or should I try something else?

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

The meek shall inherit the earth; the rest of us will go to the stars.