[NBLUG/talk] Firewall on a stick (diskette)

Robert C Haas rhaas at sonic.net
Tue May 3 23:19:27 PDT 2005

Tim,

I use FREESCO (stands for FREE ciSCO). It incorporates firewalling and
NAT. more info is at http://www.freesco.org

I have been using it for a year. I recycled an old IBM Box, and I just
use two NIC cards, a stick of RAM, and a floppy drive. Zero downtime.
And its a simple setup and configuration. You can administer it through
your web browser easily, too.