[NBLUG/talk] Searching for near-identical photos?

Aaron G nite at sonic.net
Mon Nov 7 20:19:33 PST 2005

http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/graphics/imagick6/compare/

You might find that intresting... Its basicly just changing the color
hue where the pictures don't match.. so a picture with lots of color
chages, is gonna have a large amout of diff... etc..
I still think its impratical, sure it would be nice... but its not
something compuers would be good at(currently).
 -Aaron