[NBLUG/talk] Inexpensive Box for Trusix?

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Sun Oct 2 23:37:07 PDT 2005

I'm not real familar with Trustix, but I picked up a couple pIII 500+ at
HSC a couple weeks ago for less than $100 each. There's other avenues for
used ones also. I'm not sure what you need, but sounds like a pIII is more
than enough for what you want to do. I'd just get a nice used system for
cheap and put it up. I've got a Pentium Pro 150 acting as router, file
server, web server and database server on 128megs of memory. I plan on
replaceing it with something faster sometime, but it's worked great for
years.