[NBLUG/talk] ntpdate

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Oct 13 15:06:57 PDT 2005

I think she left an important detail out. She is on only infrequently
connected to the internet. If she is able to connect to the internet she
does not have a problem. It seems ntpdate is not failing gracefully when
it can't connect to the internet, oddly enough. I have experienced this
in Ubuntu myself, but have mostly ignored it as I generally have
internet access.

- Chris