[NBLUG/talk] The Debian Way

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Oct 31 13:23:12 PST 2005

I have a Xircom Realport 10/100 LAN / 56k modem as well, and it
functions just fine.. It uses the xircom_cb module, I believe. This has
been function since Redhat 8 or thereabouts. I actually have the feeling
that the PCMCIA card modems in general are actually better supported
under Linux, but this may be wrong, I really don't use modems very often
at all in general.

- Chris