[NBLUG/talk] ride needed to installfest

jimbo jimbo at sonic.net
Tue Feb 21 11:41:20 PST 2006

	Hullo. I'd like to take my laptop (Dell Latitude C600) to the
installfest this Saturday (Feb 25), and have a newer version of Linux
installed -- presently it has RH8 on it.

	I'm disabled and need a wheelchair to get around on, and have a std
folding manual 'chair. I live in Rincon Valley.

	I've a question: Can I somehow obtain (borrow or buy outright) a
set of install CDs for the same version as is put into my laptop so that I
might install the same system on my Dell tower system at home?

jimbo at sonic.net

"My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant lifeform
had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-Shirt."