[NBLUG/talk] MS mouse

David shadoweyez at hotpop.com
Thu Jan 5 21:25:00 PST 2006

Can't say for sure, but it probably will.  In the xorg.conf set the mouse to use the usb driver, and set teh z-axis mapping so that you can use the scroll wheel.  Also, there is a command to set the number of buttons that the X server will use with the mouse.  There might be a few buttons or functions that won't work, but the basic stuff probably will work as a standard usb mouse.

~David~