[NBLUG/talk] time tracking apps

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 24 11:28:46 PST 2006

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 11:11:11AM -0800, Robert Hayes wrote:
> Put MY life, small bits of paper, ideas, plans and paper on *someone elses'
> server somewhere else*?!

You just made me think of that recurring skit on Conan O'Brien with the
guy selling useless gadgets and bad jokes.  A shill from the 40s, or something.

(Imagine this said really quickly)  "Don't like that?  Well how about
this swell gizmo from the Acme Gizmo Company?  Why you'd be stupid NOT to
buy this!"

;)

Of course, I leave all of my email on Sonic's shell server, and read it
there.  So in a sense, I AM leaving my important into on someone else's
server.  D'OH!

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel