[NBLUG/talk] Email Boxes

Chris Wagner chriswagner at amyskitchen.net
Tue Jun 20 16:30:00 PDT 2006

Well, most MTAs have functionality for a 'bad user' file.. Such a file
contains a list of usernames that the MTA always rejects email for.
Another option (much less pretty, and probably not a good idea) is to
alias the username to a non-existent username, thus it would return the
correct error code to the connecting client.  Option 1 is ideal, option
2 is probably for only if you can't find any other way.

- Chris