[NBLUG/talk] top output help

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Apr 25 11:18:39 PDT 2007

I'm really not familiar with ether, so I'd think I'd probably be better
off coding it in C (which I haven't written in in years and never on a *ix
machine), but I'd loose the quick modification times that perl gives. I'm
using telnet connections, timing and file writing as well as generating
email.

Any perl/c coders interested in coding 1140 lines of perl into c?

--
This would be real cute NSFW tagline, but I'm married and would get killed.