[NBLUG/talk] New Compaq sr2150nx - Linux can't find SATA drive

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 09:27:33 PST 2007

> I know this is selling out to the enemy, but, did you get a Windows disk
> with it?  Run it long enough to download a new FP6 and see if that works.

Except, AFAIK, Windows doesn't ship with the software needed to burn
bootable disks (last time I tried, the Windows XP CD burning wizard
didn't understand images). You'd need to shell out extra money for
Nero or something. :-(

William
--
"I don't expect you to do black magic on tests."
--Professor Stearns, Introduction to Algorithms

"How do you calculate a P-value?"
"Very carefully."
--Professor Macedo, Quality Engineering