[NBLUG/talk] Linux Questions for next month's talk

matt matt at cfxnetworks.com
Fri Mar 2 22:10:31 PST 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:23:39 -0800
  Susan Baur <susan at cdl.edu> wrote:
> I'd like to hear best practices for getting wireless
>network adapters  to work, especially for built in cards
>on laptops.
>
> --Susan

I can probably take this one, because I just went through
hell getting mine to work. Susan, if you can tell me what
type of laptop card you have I can better prepare. I'm
going to give a more generalised solution (obviously), but
I'm sure you would like me to touch on something that
would directly benefit you.