[NBLUG/talk] install fest

Paul Peterson subrosa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:25:45 PST 2007

I am going to write myself a memo so that I will remember to bring the
NBLUG networking equitment to the installfest. I think the most
important thing about getting wifi working is knowing your chipset,
this will make the rest of the steps alot easier.  I have gotten alot
of wifi stuff going from the newest ipw3945 to some old off brand
prism2 cards, so hopefully your wifi card falls into that range ;)

-Paul