[NBLUG/talk] Linus responds to M$

Robert P. Thille list-nblug-talk at rangat.org
Thu May 17 09:19:57 PDT 2007

On May 16, 2007, at 9:29 PM, Tim Preston wrote:

> Without offering praise to the person let me say, "this is the person
> who has made millions, nay billions by wordsmithing around many
> rules or
> patents until he had enough money and power to quiet the
> complaints..."

I don't understand.  Which "the person" are you talking about?  I
couldn't find your quoted text anywhere, and it's not clear to me
about whom you are speaking.  I certainly don't think Linus has made
billions by wordsmithing, and the article doesn't even mention Bill
G., who is the only person I can see where the quote applies.

Robert

--
Robert Thille                7575 Meadowlark Dr.; Sebastopol, CA 95472
Home: 707.824.9753    Office/VOIP: 707.780.1560     Cell: 707.217.7544