[NBLUG/talk] New to Linux

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Fri Nov 2 23:49:18 PDT 2007

Hi,

I think we need to know a bit more about what hardware we are dealing with.
Especially the chipset on the HWP54G.

From the command line as the root user run:

lspci -vvv | less

press your spacebar to scroll down to the bottom and look for Network
controller or Wireless or something to that effect.  Copy that information
and paste it into a reply back to the list.

Once we find out what we are dealing with we can put the horse in front of the
cart.

--
Mark Street, D.C., RHCE
CTO Alliance Medical Center