[NBLUG/talk] firefox / gmail problems.

E Frank Ball III frankb at frankb.us
Sat Nov 10 19:06:27 PST 2007

setting "export XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1" made it a little more stable,
but not much.  I looked at the webpage referenced, but I was already
using 24 bit color, and I couldn't figure out the Composite setting in
xorg they were talking about.

I ended up making a new firefox profile, which is major pain having to
re-install all my extensions, but it seems to be working fine now.

   E Frank Ball                efball at efball.com

   E Frank Ball                frankb at frankb.us