[NBLUG/talk] OLPC XO giving program - potential sponsorship?

Robert P. Thille list-nblug-talk at rangat.org
Tue Nov 20 21:01:40 PST 2007

A.C. wrote:
> Jim, you completely beat me to this on the talk list. :)

I'd donate to NBLUG for this, but I alread did the G1G1 myself :-)

I'll want to play with the laptop awhile, but I doubt I'll have much
time for it.  Maybe all the G1G1 participants around here can get
together and see how well the mesh networking works :-)

Robert

--
Robert Thille                7575 Meadowlark Dr.; Sebastopol, CA 95472
Home: 707.824.9753    Office/VOIP: 707.780.1560     Cell: 707.217.7544