[NBLUG/talk] Two TV - satelite dishes to give away, or swap for something ...

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Nov 30 21:13:08 PST 2007

I remember in my readings that at least one network of 50 miles was
established in the bay area with such dishes. All you need is a clear
line of sight. A USB wifi device and a pot sticker basket will get you a
simple directional device with a very good range though. Lots better
than the pringles can. Good for locating networks and such.