[NBLUG/talk] Hello

Fabio Locati linux at hippofale.net
Tue Sep 11 21:42:00 PDT 2007

I am Fabio.
I am an exchange Student from Italy and now I am in Sebastopol. This evening I
was at the conference about the DNS... Very good ;).
I have submit my self on the three mailing lists (board, announce, talk).
My linux experience starts in 2003. But my real 'conversion' to linux starts
in Jan 2005. Since this date, on my pc I have a version of win installed, but
I don't start it (I use it only to upgrade the bios of my pc). I have used
Debian, Fedora, Mandriva, Ubuntu. Now I am using Kubuntu (I love KDE) Feisty
and Gutsy.
I am very happy to meet people like you.
--
Fabio Alessandro Locati