[NBLUG/talk] HP 2133 Mini-Note PC- models

steven smith sjs at sonic.net
Thu Apr 10 16:05:40 PDT 2008

Looks like HP has their mini pc up for sale.  Runs SuSE 10
or Vista Home Basic 32.
The link I got was:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF25a/321957-321957-64295-321838-306995-3687084.html
It makes me nervous that it's such a long link.  I don't
know if it's tracking or what...

Anyway, it's an interesting lookinb box.  For $549 you can
get a box with a 120Gb drive, 1Gb ram, the CPU is a VIA C7-M
ULV processor (1.2 GHz), built in VGA camera, 8.9-inch
diagonal WXGA, 802.11g, 2 USB 2 ports.  Same box with Vista
is $599.  Box with 1.6 GHz processor and 2 Gb ram (Vista
only) was $749.

I couldn't find a projected battery life.

Steve S.