[NBLUG/talk] Very slow internal website on my home computer

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 20:32:20 PDT 2008

Oops.  Sorry, I messed up.  The actual IP address that is in use, and is
giving me trouble, is 68.42.142.189   I tested the new one and typed the old
one on the original email.

It does ping for me, and I assume is going out to Comcast and back, but I
don't know.

Some more evidence, that seems to indicate a bandwidth problem.  When I go
to the website, written information from the site comes back instantly.  I
can also jump from page to page nice and fast.  It's the images that are
super slow.

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Sean <seanvanco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, a quick update... ping did fail at 100% lost packets.

Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.