[NBLUG/talk] disabling mail on account

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Apr 23 13:34:43 PDT 2008

I did that originally actually. Sonic complained about the message as backsplatter from the server. That's how I ended up here looking for another solution.

"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive." - Orochimaru (Naruto)

 On Wed 23/04/08  1:01 PM , Scott Doty scott at ponzo.net sent: