[NBLUG/talk] Takoyaki redux

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Sat Apr 26 20:46:31 PDT 2008

did I miss something. How did takoyaki come up? I make a mean sukiyaki
and a mean oknomiyaki but so far  I only heated up frozen takoyaki or
bought them at carnivals. And for even more yaki goodness my wife adores
yakisoba which is really just the Japanese version of Chinese fried
noodles. Yaki: to grill, bake or otherwise cook. The kanji looks like a
oven on a table.