[NBLUG/talk] [WLUG] Azureus

A.C. ac at sonic.net
Tue Jan 1 09:46:00 PST 2008

One other alternative is to do traffic shaping at your router.
De-prioritize Bit-Torrent packets on port 6881 (assuming that's what
it's always using) and it'll give you a little bit better performance.
However, I've found that with my 52k connection, setting it to a max
upload speed of 42k gives me plenty of headroom (I can push it to 46k
when only seeding to get a bit more out of it without too much pain).

Of course, YMMV.  Good luck!

A.C.
******