[NBLUG/talk] Hello

Jeff Hemminger jeff.hemminger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:08:35 PST 2008

Thanks for the tips guys,
You're right Troy, w3m was part of the initial install. I hadn't used it
before so didn't know to look for it.

Also, I haven't spent much time with yast. I figured out after receiving
your replies that I was missing some of the online repositories. Once I
updated, I found the apps i was looking for, including lynx.

Jeff