[NBLUG/talk] Can't connect to the Internet

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:42:54 PST 2008

Sonic definitely allows non-sonic users to use their DNS services. I
called them specifically for that question not long ago, and they gave
me an enthusiastic thumbs up. I've also set up several non-sonic users
with only sonic DNS servers to improve their internet performance.

As such, I'd suggest that he leave that in there, but with the comcast
nameserver in addition to it in case sonic has any problems (which
they've been having lately off and on, with the possible exception
their nameservers).