[NBLUG/talk] Looking for Open Source Conferencing Tool

Howard h.schnirman at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 19 01:16:24 PDT 2008

Thanks Sameer,
Also in my search I found OpenLaszlo. www.openlaszlo.com I think.
So now I'm trying to figure out which one to go with.

I don't want to screw up my own Windows Box, and yes I could test this
on my Fedora or Ubuntu
machine, but that would be defeating the purpose. But in order to do
that I need a little more memory for
an extra machne I have lying around. So if anyone has an extra chip of
PC133 RAM I can get at a discount
I would be greatful. And I'll give a report on my experience with these
packages ( DimDim. OpenLaszlo) confiured
under various enviroments.

Howard