[NBLUG/talk] OT: Software Development Position at Agilent

gary_holmlund at agilent.com gary_holmlund at agilent.com
Fri Mar 28 08:37:15 PDT 2008

FYI: Agilent is looking for a good c++ software development engineer.
We develop circuit simulation software that runs on windows, linux,
and solaris.  See http://eesof.tm.agilent.com/index.html

Job Description

Our Team is growing and we are currently looking for a talented
Software Design Engineer who is looking for an exciting challenge!
Our team produces software products that are used to design the
latest high tech devices, such as cell phones, satellite systems,
and other wireless communications devices. This position provides
an opportunity to shape your career and the world!

We are looking for a top notch developer to join the Agilent EEsof
R&D division. This key role involves working with a team of highly
experienced software engineers writing the EDA software to create
the next generation user interface and database infrastructure for
our tools.

You will be working with a team of highly talented and diversified
engineers across the globe to come up with state-of-the-art SW
solutions. Agilent Technologies is a global, diversified technology
company, with 20,000 people focused on creating instruments for the
communications, electronics and life sciences industries. The
preferred location is Santa Rosa, but we will consider strong
contributors at other sites: Santa Clara, CA; Westlake Village,
CA (LA area); or Alpharetta, GA.

Qualifications

If you are ready to test your abilities and put your talent to
work, then we are interested in you! The position requires a
BS degree (CS, EE or equivalent) and at least 5+ years of
commercial or corporate software development experience. Chosen
individual must have at least 3+ years professional SW development
experience in C++ environment. Experience with Linux or Windows is
required. (Qt is a plus). Experience writing EDA software and UI
experience are a plus, but not required.

How to Apply

Submit resume in plain text format, with no attachments to me
at gary_holmlund at agilent.com

Gary Holmlund
NBLUG Member