[NBLUG/talk] Position with Google

Yancy Rivera yancyr at google.com
Mon Mar 31 09:44:59 PDT 2008

Greetings,

With permission from your administrators, this e-mail is directed toward
anyone looking for a new position or at least wanting to know more about a
position with Google.  We are looking for engineers with hybrid Unix/Linux
System Administration and programming skills who possess strong coding (C,
C++, Java) and scripting skills (Perl, Python, or Shell).  If you feel that
you match this description well or know someone that might please contact
me.  Below are the links to the positions in more detail.

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=23591

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=23594

If nothing else, let's keep in touch via LinkedIn in case anything changes.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yancyrivera
Please feel free to send me an invite to connect if you haven't already."

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,

--
Yancy Rivera