[NBLUG/talk] Official 2008 NBLUG Election Thread

Dave Sisley dsisley at sonic.net
Wed Oct 15 14:22:19 PDT 2008

Kyle Rankin wrote:

> Okay to get the ball rolling I'll risk bad form by replying to my own post
> (at least I didn't top post) with nominations. I'd like to nominate Allan
> Cecil for scribe and I'll nominate myself for president.
>
> -Kyle

I will second both of those nominations.  Just so folks know:  As
current scribe, I am not seeking re-election.  While I can't say that
being on the board was a big burden on my time, my life outside NBLUG
has gotten much busier, and I need to scale back.  I'm happy to make way
for new blood.

I swear there's no scandal involved, but I do want to "Spend more time
with my family."

-dave.

--
Dave Sisley