[NBLUG/talk] blind drop ftp server

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:34:39 PDT 2008

Right you should be. I did run those two chmod commands, I didn't mean
to leave that fact out.

I confirmed that I did not modify the parent directory. I just now ran
"chmod o-r" from the parent directory, and it had the desired results.
What gets me is that is what it was before, drwxrws---, so the changes
I made should have made no difference. Obviously that was incorrect,
as something went wrong.

For now with the directory set to d-wrxrws--- seems to be working, but
I'm a little concerned about some ftp clients not handling that well.