[NBLUG/talk] SoCoSA is back

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Mon Jan 12 09:25:15 PST 2009

Howdy NBLUGers...

Just a quick note for those of you that don't follow SoCoSA's mailing
lists... SoCoSA is back! We've got speakers scheduled for February and
March, and some stuff in the works already for April.

  Tuesday, February 3rd: Kevan Benson talking about: RT: Request Tracker:
  the best "ticketing system" I've ever used.  (Yes, it runs on linux)

  Tuesday, March 3rd: Mike Gaal talking about: Citrix, especially
  "Presentation Server" (aka "XenApp"). (Let Linux users run Windows apps)

Meetings are at the same location as NBLUG, but one week (and half an hour)
earlier.

We've been updating the website with information on speakers as it gets
figured out.  If you want to find out about future presentations, send email
to notify-subscribe at socosa.org or if you've got a smart calendar
application, you can subscribe to http://socosa.org/event/ical in
order to place our meetings on your calendar automatically.
--
Eric Eisenhart <freiheit at SoCoSA.org>
SoCoSA Founder and President
Jabber/GTalk: freiheit at gmail.com